Thursday, January 15, 2009

Styling and Profiling







I did it and I'm so proud of myself. I enrolled myself in school for cosmetology on November 11th 2008. I started school before, but didn't finish. This time it's different! I've made up in my mind that what I want to achieve is very important. So no more putting myself on the back burner. This school doesn't offer financial aid. It's straight out of pocket. I worked dog hard to get the down payment to enroll and last night was the first day of class. I was taught you don't appreciate anything until you have to pay for it yourself. I am so grateful that God open doors for me. He made a way for me to obtain the money and then turn right around and made a way for me to reimbursed for my tution! Isn't He Awesome!



This is Ms. Murray. I should call her Ms. Love because she guinuely shows love to all the students from what I've seen. She is one of the school's administrators who assisted me in my enrollment process.


And introducing Mr. JW. He loves to make people smile and laugh. He'll just about say and do anything to get it. He's very friendly and also a student at the university. He was the first one to speak to me and the first to make me..........Smile :-)
He had absolutely no problem posing for this shot!A merry heart doeth good like a medicine.......(Proverbs 17:22)

No comments:

Post a Comment