Tuesday, March 10, 2009

4 months in!

Time is sure zipping by. It seems as though my graduation date in January is so far away, but I must admit that it feels as though I just enrolled last week. With in the next 2 weeks I should be transitioning into the advance class. There is where I will be on the clinic floor receiving clients and showing off how much I have learned right? I am really nervous, but I feel very confident. I have had 3 clients at the school already. This opportunity came about when most of the advance students attended a hair show in Atlanta this past February. I was so nervous about performing services that I forgot to take pictures! Out of the 3 I did get one picture. A real cutey pie. Her mom just wanted her hair in cornrows. Mom was pleased, but cutey pie was very tired of sitting in my chair and wanted to go home. I still managed to get a smile.





Maybe next time mom will let me put beads in her hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment